Thank you for your RSVP!
If you’re like us, this might be your first time attending a drive-in movie, so here are some tips you might found helpful. We’ll include these in a reminder email to you as well as our celebration gets closer!
- You can listen to the movie over any FM radio in your car or portable radio dialed in to any FM station.
- Movies will be shown rain or shine, unless the wind and lightning make it too dangerous.
- Arrive early if you can! You can’t reserve parking so we suggest arriving early to snag a certain spot. And the movie won’t begin if cars are still trying to get into the drive-in and park.
- RVs, motor homes and buses are not allowed.
- You’re welcome to sit outside your car in lawn chairs, on a blanket, etc. We ask that you maintain social distancing from those not in your household at all times and only sit in front of your car. You must wear a mask if you’re leaving this space or your vehicle.
- If you choose to sit on the roof of your car, we ask that you are not so high as to obstruct the view of those behind you.
- You can open the hatch back of your car but it must be level with your roof and lights should remain off. You can use a rope to keep your hatch back lowered.
- Please turn off your daytime running lights once you’ve parked your car.
- We’ll provide candy for attendees. We’ll also provide popcorn and drinks but they’ll require that you leave your vehicle. We ask that you do so masked and while maintaining safe social distancing from others. If you’d rather not leave your vehicle, you’re welcome to bring your own food and beverages.
- If your battery dies, help will be onsite to assist you.
- Bring a flashlight or use the function on your phone to find your way to the bathroom or concession stand.